My first step towards IEEE

Life changes for everyone at some point of time and it changed for me too!


When I finished my Intermediate my parents and grandparents were very much excited. 
Then comes the main point which college to choose what to do and all.
I hope it happened with you people too!

So, let me take you all through a story of myself how an opportunity has changed my whole thinking and mindset.

When I was in my 2nd year first semester I went out with my classmates it was our first mass bunk and it was so much fun and enjoyment.

Then comes a call from an unknown number I was like whether to answer it or not. Since I was a class representative of my class I need to pick up if it is any urgent means how so I answered it.

It was one such call which was a knock on the door behind which there were a lot of opportunities waiting for me.

Then the conversation begins and I try to grab that chance to move forward to take that key through which I will be able to open the door and the key was an event which I need to attend and I was the kind of person who is always ready to grab some of the other chance when it comes to knowledge gaining point.

And finally, I take it and go ahead to explore what's there in that event it was around in the month of January 2018 which was the event in the first week which is going to give me the key to my success.

I joined as a single person there were no friends from my class so I started to make friends with a few of them.

Then by IEEE only I got to know that there are few terms like
1- Networking
2-Interacting
3-Meeting
4-Building strong connections and a lot more...

Then I started with meeting new friends then I met a team of 5 people from SREC college who were really nice to me and friendly one boy and 4 girls.
Then we got to know each other actually they were one year older than me but it didn't come in between the masti and all we did while we were in the three days event..

I got to know many things and as well as I performed on a cultural night as well in the very first event by singing a song SAB TERA and everything was handled by Koushik bro. 

Then on the third day, we went to laknavaram and the fun fact is that they told the buses will be started early in the morning but they didn't start and we were waiting so soon.

There was a final picture with all the delegates and the event ended up.

The event ended with lots of memories that were bagged in my bag.


The final picture of the volunteers with the delegates


My beloved thanks to my dearest senior for showing me this path and leading me with you by holding my hand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A story of a common individual to an amazing personality

My First Webinar